Tons of productivity tips for professional writers
Did you ever take notes on an important topic, file them away, then forget about them?
Well, that’s what I did a couple years ago with some productivity tips for writers. I googled some nice links, thinking I’d do a quick blog post, then immediately forgot about them. Until now.
Actually, they aren’t all tips for writers. Some are for designers, bloggers, or small business owners. But they’re all good ideas from a variety of perspectives.
So here are a few of those long-lost productivity and time management tips.
- Productivity Tips for Writers
- Time management for graphic designers
- Productivity Tips for Bloggers
- 30 Productivity Tips for Designers
- Five fast email productivity tips
- Twenty Unique Ways to Use the 80/20 Rule Today
- The Productivity Trifecta, Part 1: The Word ‘No’
- Inbox Zero: Processing to zero
- 10 Productivity Tips for Home-Based Businesses
By the way, here’s a little piece of advice about productivity tips: You don’t have follow every bit of advice you read. Pick two or three that work for you and go for it.
If you spend too much time worrying about time, you end up wasting time!